[wp-hackers] Enhanced E-Mails needs testing

Wojtek Szkutnik wojtek.szkutnik at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:49:11 UTC 2011

I'd like to chime in - it's a really exciting project, but since we have
released the last version recently, it wasn't tested as thoroughly as we'd
like it to be. There is probably a lot of polishing to do, but I'll be happy
to work on it as long as there is place for improvements. Now that GSoC is
almost over, I have scheduled part of my time for developing this project
further - any suggestions are highly welcome!

W.