[wp-hackers] get_post_meta returns empty meta_value

Jeff Rose mirepup at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 04:08:40 UTC 2011

Having a small problem with get_post_meta all of a sudden, and I hope
someone can help.

It's returning the meta_value empty, when it shouldn't. The post_id and
meta_key return correctly, so it finds the DB record.
I've grabbed the last_query and run it manually in the DB and it returns a
full result, so it "shouldn't" be a DB or query problem.

Quite frankly, I'm stumped. Anybody seen this before?

WP 3.0.5 (intentionally in one development environment)

--
Jeff Rose