[wp-hackers] Class conflicts with plugin frameworks

Jonathon Byrd jon at 5twentystudios.com
Thu Apr 28 07:06:54 UTC 2011

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. you can download the plugin from
http://www.totalwidgetcontrol.com

There's a ton of code within twc, but with the simple controller that I use
it looks relatively small and simple. Just the way it should be :) The
reason that I never did if ! function_exists include php file, is because my
I wanted to keep the bootstrap file small for each plugin. So I would add
and remove functions from the bootstrap as needed.

Have a look at the show_view function within the bootstrap and also have a
look at the small codex I was building on totalwidgetcontrol.com It will
help explain how I was using it.

Totally not trying to throw out a "Plug" here about TWC. I really don't care
about promoting anything I'm just trying to help.

Sincerely,

Jonathon Byrd | Partner | Senior Software Engineer
5 Twenty Studios, LLC

C: (360) 747-7401 | O: (503) 268-1177 | F: (954) 867-1177
jon at 5twentystudios.com | www.5TwentyStudios.com<http://www.5twentystudios.com/>