[wp-hackers] remove boxes

Helen Hou-Sandi helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:40:03 UTC 2011

Direct copy paste from the previous link:

I would’ve recommended the admin_menu hook to remove meta boxes, which is
what many developers seem to use and is the example hook provided in the
WordPress Codex. However, not all meta boxes can be removed when using this
hook. The featured image meta box is one such meta box.