[wp-hackers] remove boxes

Helen Hou-Sandi helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:12:15 UTC 2011

Standard boxes (and more info about using the add_meta_boxes instead of
admin_head hook):
http://justintadlock.com/archives/2011/04/13/uncluttering-the-post-editing-screen-in-wordpress

Don't know of any way to get a list of all those IDs besides the suggestion
to look up the ID in the source, though.