[wp-hackers] remove boxes

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:12:13 UTC 2011

Does anyone know how I can remove the boxes that appear on the page to add a
 newpost? The boxes that I speak are those that appear on the right side,
for example "categories ", tags, image highlight "... I also refer to the
boxes that appear below thepost field," summary "," custom fields "and
others that are inserted through plugin orCPT.

I tried using the function remove_page_menu, without success, do not know
whichparameter to indicate to remove the menus.

Can anyone help?

--
Amplexos,

Leo Baiano