[wp-hackers] did I stumble across a bug?

Simon Blackbourn piemanek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:05:57 UTC 2011

> Gah. Nevermind.  I turned off all my plugins and reverted to default
> (something I should have done before posting to the list - sorry for that).
>  it's the plugin I'm using: Relevanssi. For some reason, the plugin
> interferes and only pays attention to the first ID. I shut it off, and the
> multiple categories thing works fine. Which sucks. 'cause it's a good
> plugin!

according to relevanssi's options screen & documentation it does accept
comma-separated category lists, for restriction and/or exclusion. if it
doesn't seem to be working it's worth writing a post on the support forums
as mikko is usually very responsive and quick to put out bugfixes if it does
turn out to be a bug.