[wp-hackers] Embedded videos are not resizing

Tyler Byrd byrd at 5twentystudios.com
Mon Apr 25 20:42:44 UTC 2011

I think your problem is that you are embedding it. The sizes you set in WP
admin area are only applied to media that is uploaded to your WP
installation. If you are embedding media from an outside source you are
still going to be required to set the dimensions of that media. That means
if you want those dimensions to apply to these videos you need to upload
and stream them through your installation system, not use youtube.

Tyler