[wp-hackers] How did you learn to program?

Benjamin Chun ben at benchun.net
Sat Apr 23 01:47:29 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 3:15 PM, scribu <mail at scribu.net> wrote:

> However, it looks kind of weird on my screen (using Firefox 4):
> http://i.imgur.com/AWrXE.png

Thanks for the heads up... fixed it using this:
http://ryanfait.com/resources/footer-stick-to-bottom-of-page/

I had forgotten to consider very short screen sizes.

Thanks also to so many of you for sharing your stories... it's really cool
to see, like Otto mentioned, people who came up on C64 and Apple II. I think
each generation has it's toys that teach. I wonder what kids growing up
today will talk about when they're old... =)

Ben