[wp-hackers] Filters or action hooks: After media is uploaded

Tobias Davis tobias at davistobias.com
Thu Apr 14 06:05:43 UTC 2011

I'm working on a plugin that uses custom posts, and I want to utilize the
default WP media upload Thickbox pop-up, but I need to be able to change
what is displayed after the files are uploaded.

Being a visual person, I thought a good screenshot might be more helpful:
http://www.tobiaslabs.com/?attachment_id=626

If you are more of a word person: On the "Add Media" pop-up, once you've
selected "Select Files" and after the files are uploaded, a nice bit of
screen slides in to show fields you could change (title, content, etc.). I
need to customize that area, removing or replacing the default fields with
options specific to the plugin.

Any thoughts appreciated.

-----Tobias