[wp-hackers] Admin notices

John 3:16 Media wp at john316media.com
Tue Apr 12 00:13:21 UTC 2011

Well since there is already a ticket for this, and i already have the code
for my plugins, I decided to attach the diff and see what happens.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:05 AM, scribu <mail at scribu.net> wrote:

> It wasn't that one, but a ticket that mentioned transients as you say.
>
> Anyway, found an even simpler proposal:
>
> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12738 (notice helper)
>
> --
> http://scribu.net

I'm working on a support ticket plugin and I'm looking for users to test and
provide feedback on it.  Will bribe anyone who helps with a generous
discount on the final product.  Email me off-list if interested.