[wp-hackers] Plugin Fatal error refers to WP core

John 3:16 Media wp at john316media.com
Mon Apr 11 09:43:22 UTC 2011

Ok this is wierd.  I am having problems activating my plugin I wrote on my
test WP install.  WP_DEBUG is set to true, php error reporting is set to
E_ALL.  I activate my plugin and it says it triggered a fatal error, then
PHP gives this error:

*Deprecated*: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in *
C:\xampp\htdocs\WordPress\wp-settings.php* on line *27*

So I'm lost, not only is this in a core file not my plugin, but idk if a
deprecated notice constitutes a "fatal error" my guess is not.  According to
my PHP IDE there are no syntax errors or anything in my plugins code so idk
what is going on, any ideas?

--

I'm working on a support ticket plugin and I'm looking for users to test and
provide feedback on it.  Will bribe anyone who helps with a generous