[wp-hackers] plugin readme.txt updating issue

Jon Cave jon at lionsgoroar.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 18:33:44 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Enej Bajgoirc <enej.bajgoric at gmail.com> wrote:
> I made the updates to the readme file of a plugin I am maintaining but the changes are not reflected on
> wordpress.org

This problem has been reported a number of times recently which
suggests that something has definitely changed and needs fixing.

Try adding some whitespace to the end of the readme.txt in trunk to
force an update. See the ticket below for further instructions.

#16522 is the Trac ticket that is currently open:
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16522