[wp-hackers] GSOC 2011 - bbPress import plugin

Kevin Deldycke kevin at deldycke.com
Thu Apr 7 09:51:59 UTC 2011

Hi !

I just stumble upon the GSoC2011 page in the codex talking about
bbPress: http://codex.wordpress.org/GSoC2011#bbPress_.280.29 . There
you can find mention of importers for other forums.

I'm not a student looking for a mentorship but I would like to tell
you about my e107 Importer plugin. This plugin I'm currently
developing can import all kind of content from an e107 instance,
including forums. I think my code can then help anyone bootstrap any
importer development for bbPress.

My plugin is available in the official WordPress plugin directory (
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/e107-importer/ ), but main
development happen in a GitHub repository (
http://github.com/kdeldycke/e107-importer ).

Hope this help ! :)

--
Kevin Deldycke