[wp-hackers] Introduction

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Wed Apr 6 03:47:48 UTC 2011

Jane Wells wrote:
> Welcome! If you have any questions about community stuff, feel free to
> ask. The very best way to get started as a contributor is to jump into
> Trac and review previous tickets to get a feel for how we tend to look
> at things, then try a few patches on your own. Helping out in the
> support forums is also a great way to keep your hand in and understand
> the things that are driving people crazy. :)

Also, make sure you're subscribed to http://wpdevel.wordpress.com/

Discussion & notes about core tend to end up there. Also, if you can,
try and get to the weekly IRC chat, which is on Wednesday at 16:00 UTC.
(If only that time were more convenient for Australians...)

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>