[wp-hackers] where's documentation for options pages?

scribu mail at scribu.net
Tue Apr 5 14:40:15 UTC 2011

Here's another tutorial:

http://planetozh.com/blog/2009/05/handling-plugins-options-in-wordpress-28-with-register_setting/

could anyone explain me why for this moment still we don't have
> working documentation for creating options pages? :)

I know that's more of a rethorical questions, but in case you didn't know,
the Codex is a community wiki; it's edited by volunteers.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Konrad Karpieszuk <kkarpieszuk at gmail.com>wrote:

> because i found a problem: i had: action="" and it should be
> action="options.php". i changed this and it works. small thing but as
> aevery small misstypes hard to find :)

If you managed to get it to work, consider updating the Codex yourself, so
that other people won't waste time on the same issue.

--
http://scribu.net