[wp-hackers] Summer of Code 2011 : Idea - Contact Page template within dashboard

Amit amits97 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:58:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

This is the first go for me in the Summer of Code. I've been working with
WordPress for a really long time. My website/portfolio is powered by
WordPress (http://www.amitspsworld.info) and I create themes for making a
few extra bucks.

Since I've been working mainly on Portfolio based blog themes, this idea
struck me. Since almost every blog out there needs a contact page, why not
implement a template for a contact page within the dashboard? There could be
simple drag and drop features by which the fields of the contact form can be
modified.

Waiting for you valuable comments.

Yours sincerely,

Amit