[wp-hackers] Refresh the Android App UI GSoC 2011 Project - Proposal Draft

Anirudh S anirudh24seven at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 12:56:51 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to inform that I wrote a small plugin today and have put
up the code here.http://anirudhspider.wordpress.com/2011/04/02/wp-
facts/
Hoping for hosting access in Wordpress soon.

I am posting this information in this thread to inform everyone that I
have updated my proposal with this recent development. I have not
received any feedback for my proposal though and would like to get
some soon.

My proposal is over here. http://anirudhspider.wordpress.com/project-idea-for-gsoc-2011/

Thank you for your valuable time.

Cheers,