[wp-hackers] Editing the Posts List view for Custom Post Types

Simon Hamp simon at flipstorm.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 22:05:25 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Does anyone know of an 'easy' way to customise the Posts List (wp-admin/edit.php) for custom post types?

I'm thinking adding extra columns, sorting.... that kind of thing. But I don't want to change it for all post types, just my custom ones.

A complex example: showing a list of custom taxonomies that have been associated with each post in the table view.

Really appreciate any input.

Regards
Simon