[wp-hackers] Image Upload Resizing in WordPress 3.0

David Morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:46:49 UTC 2010

I am trying to track down a piece of functionality that existed in the
Scissors plugin that automatically resized photos to a specified maximum
width/height upon uploading them to WP.

I noticed that scissors was decommissioned and integrated into WP 3.0.
However, the feature that automatically resizes images on upload seems to
have been lost. Is this true, or am I just unable to find it in the WP
interface?

If it is not core WP functionality, is there a recommended 3.0 plugin to
enable this behavior?

Thanks for your help,

--
Dave Morris