[wp-hackers] wp-admin questions

james68 at hushmail.com james68 at hushmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:08:46 UTC 2010

Is there a plugin anyone knows of that can change thevisual look of
wp-admin to match the site, all wp-admin pages.  This is depratley
needed by me.

Secondly I know this doesn't exist in the core (yet?) but is there
any 3rd party plugin or adon or something that can give me access
to manage wp-admin stuff via an API, at the very least
add/edit/delete Posts, Comments, and Users.  I am looking to build
one system,m that will intergaret everything I use thogether using
teach services API's would be nice to include my WP site in that if
possible.