[wp-hackers] Memory outages and wordpress

mailapera mailapera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 09:26:05 UTC 2010

Thanks Peter, can you tell me what spam database you used? I checked a
few but all the weird IPs in my logs return no issues with those
databases. At times I get two or three hundred requests (one per
second or more) from the same IP, all to URLs that return a 404, which
leads me into thinking it is a bot blindly trying a door into the
system. However, as I said, those IPs are not reported as doing
illicit actions. Maybe you used a better DB to check.