[wp-hackers] add filter to action to replace sidebar areas on the widgets page?

Danny G Smith dgs at riskiii.com
Thu Sep 9 21:41:27 UTC 2010

I am working on a website that has an insane amount of sidebar areas, and the page just goes on and on forever.  I would like to be able to write a be able to modify the loop at line 387 in wp-admin/widgets.php to use two columns.  I am not sure if there is a way filter an action or do this without modifying the core code, which I don't want to do.  Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
Danny