[wp-hackers] add_image_size() possible to restrict to just one size?..

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 10:17:55 UTC 2010

In my understanding now, whenever I add new size, wordpress just
automatically creates it on every upload. That is if I got five
different size, for post thumbnails, for sidebar widgets, avatars,
custom category headers, etc - they all get created on every upload.
Is it so? If for example if I upload an image for an avatar, do the
post thumbnail size, and sidebar widget size and category header size
get created too? If yes, can I prevent it, and restrict maybe to only
an avatar size for that particular case?

--
Davit Barbakadze