[wp-hackers] "The Matrix Has You" easter egg

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 21:29:37 UTC 2010

I wold imagine it is a small group of people who would be confused or even
scared by it, and those people probably aren't those who host their own
website, they are the people who would hire a developer to setup their
website.  Now, this is just an assumption but regardless i find the easter
egg quite amusing and have trigger it on purpose even, and anything short of
removing it or having it off by default would have the same affect my
javascript suggestion would, an effect which I don't believe is much if
any.  And I don't foresee it going away.