[wp-hackers] "The Matrix Has You" easter egg

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 03:39:48 UTC 2010

Actually if you ask me comparing a revision to itself should never be
allowed to happen in the first place, unless you want to make a easter egg.
I can see both sides and I don't think it needs to be removed.  I can
defiantly understand some non-technical types being confused by this
particular easter egg or even perhaps thinking their site is being hacked.
But the way I see it, and I said this in that ticket someone linked to as
well.

If you don't like the easter egg use javascript to prevent both radio
buttons for any given revision from being selected at the same time.
Problem solved.