[wp-hackers] Permalink Performance

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:39:54 UTC 2010

I thought that it should still work, thanks for confirming that.  I did
create a tarc ticket http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15187 because I
think the issue is probably that wordpress detects if the permalink starts
with a numeric value (like %year%) and if it does not just assumes to force
verbose page rules.