[wp-hackers] How to use formand link in plugin development?

Haulyn Jason haulyn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 11:11:34 UTC 2010

Thanks, Ozh,
My problem is not render something new in options page, I design a new page,
then need to use form in this new page. I didn't find any reference, if I
am careless, so it's sorry, but I really do not find any solutions.
 Thanks!

http://www.vvthumb.com

Location:Room 807,QiLuRuanJianDaSha Qilu Software Park
No. 1 Shunhua Rd High-Tech Development Zone
Jinan, China 250101
Website: http://www.haulynjason.net
Mobile: +86 15854103759

Haulyn Jason