[wp-hackers] SPecial permalink

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:09:01 UTC 2010

Don't get mad Stefano, it's not that bad.

Check out the Using Permalinks page on Codex [1], you'll notice
there's a %category% tag available BUT you must realise that your site
can have severe performance issues if you start your permalink with
this tag [2] so you might want to think of a better way to structure
your permalinks.

John

[1] http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks
[2] http://www.google.com/search?q=wordpress+category+permalink+performance