[wp-hackers] Replies count

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:12:31 UTC 2010

Hi Mike,

Your code works fine but I spotted two things, which are:

   - The reply_count was not filling up. I think earlier saw them holding
   the right value but not now. The replies array gets filled up correctly
   though.
   - The code even account for comments pending approval too.

I also build up the numbering functionality on threaded comments using data
build up by your code :)
Thanks a bunch!

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame