[wp-hackers] Switching to WP 3.1beta using SVN?

Martin Widmann widmann.martin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:44:37 UTC 2010

Hi!

I'm using a setup on my development machine where the core of wordpress is checked out directly from SVN and WP_CONTENT is re-routed to a local repository. I did as described here http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing/Updating_WordPress_with_Subversion

Since WordPress released 3.1beta yesterday I thought that I could just svn switch to the new version on my development machine. But there's no tag for it. How do I get the beta from the svn? The trunk might seem the right place to look at, but I'm not too sure about that.

Thanks,
Martin