[wp-hackers] How to check a new plugin?

Azizur Rahman prodevstudio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:10:31 UTC 2010

My simple method of evaluation of any plugin is to see the related forum
post(s). This will give you immediate information if its working or mostly
not working for others.

Following from that you can do what Peter mention "read every line of code"
and run it in some kind of realistic environment to production.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost-effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://prodevstudio.com

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://fridaykhutbah.com