[wp-hackers] Design2Dev Launches ConvertMyFlash.com

Artur artur at design2dev.com
Mon Nov 22 03:23:27 UTC 2010

Hey,

I know Its been a while since I contacted you,
but I really want to share this new service we just launched:
http://ConvertMyFlash.com

We convert flash sites to HTML5 sites so they show up on
iPad/iPhone/iTouch, be indexed fully by search engines
and shareable on social networks...in just 72 hours.

*Oh and its powered by WordPress!
So you can easily manage all your content..anytime.

I would love your feedback and/or suggestions,
so just contact me directly : Artur at ConvertMyFlash.com

Thanks,

Artur |  Founder
Design2Dev | http://design2dev.com
phone : 646.797.3320