[wp-hackers] WP 3.1 beta Make Internal Linking feature available in HTML mode too

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Nov 20 13:59:09 UTC 2010

While I agree in principle with what you've said, I disagree with the
implication that Internal Linking is a WYSIWYG feature. It's not. It's a
content cross-referencing feature that is Visual/HTML-editor agnostic.

So, I have to agree with the OP, that providing the Internal Linking feature
in the HTML editor is appropriate (though, perhaps Plugin territory?).

Chip