[wp-hackers] How common are table changes for WP?

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 02:10:59 UTC 2010

I should have guessed somebody was going to mention that.  But that's a
performace hit as you mentioned, albeit not a big one I bet but over
thousands of api calls it adds up.  Plus idk if xml-rpc would work I don't
just need posts access but post meta, comments, comment meta, users, user
meta as well.  Plus xml-rpc honestly seems too complicated for my users I
want just a simple rest api.

Reguardless it seems I shouldn't have to endure too much in the way of
database changes so I should be good.

Also like that disclaimer you started with Andrew, but I already figured
that much but is a good thing you said that to be clear on the expectation.