[wp-hackers] notification of insecure plugins?

Patrick Laverty patrick_laverty at brown.edu
Thu Nov 18 20:42:21 UTC 2010

Is there a place where people can find out accurate information about
insecure plugins?  Because plugins are third-party, no one would expect the
core team to do anything about them.  However if I have installed a plugin
that is vulnerable to attack, I'd like to know about it.

Plus, plugin developers might not even know themselves that their plugin is
vulnerable and some might not even care to upgrade them when they do know.

How can I find out this information so I can then make an informed decision
on my plugins?

Thanks.

Patrick