[wp-hackers] Media Gallery Tab Goes Missing

Ryan Duff ryanduff.list at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 01:32:08 UTC 2010

Having an issue on an IIS box with the Add an Image thickbox. When going
back in to manage photos uploaded to a post, the gallery tab shows 3
items. Clicking the tab causes the gallery tab to disappear and an error
to be shown when I have WP_DEBUG turned on.

Notice: Undefined index: post_id in
D:\websites\www.site.com\wp-admin\includes\media.php on line 1712

I printed the $_REQUEST to see what I got back and was only seeing:

Array ( [tab] => gallery )

Normally, you should see something like this:

Array ( [post_id] => 122 [type] => image [tab] => gallery )

With that being said, does anybody know why the array isn't being
populated correctly? There are no plugins other than Akismet installed
on this site and it *shouldn't* be a theme issue since its on the admin
side. WordPress version is 3.0.1

Thanks,

Ryan Duff