[wp-hackers] Users losing permissions/not able to log in/out

William P. Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 21:06:29 UTC 2010

Hey guys, it turned out the users not being able to log in/out was a problem with our instance of varnish, so that's not a terrible concern anymore. (Sorry about the initial urgency — that was about the only thing I hadn't checked.)

As far as users having their permissions bumped, I'm going to wait to submit that one to trac, although I'm fairly certain it's a problem with MS.

Thanks guys. Sorry again to have bothered y'all.