[wp-hackers] Users losing permissions/not able to log in/out

Tim Moore tim at dreaminginbetween.com
Mon Nov 8 20:55:16 UTC 2010

Will,

If you've isolated it entirely to a WordPress issue, submit to Trac.

Before submitting to Trac you should remove or rename the mu-plugins and
plugins folders, then recheck the issue. This will unload everything other
than core WordPress.

Some plugins may have unintended functions, so it's usually best to disable
everything, even things that don't seem like they'd have an impact.

Tim