[wp-hackers] plugin installs failing: "Could not create directory. /wp-content"

Roger Theriault roger at rogertheriault.com
Mon Nov 8 19:30:40 UTC 2010

> From: "Scott R. Godin" <scottg.wp-hackers at mhg2.com>
>
> yup, sure did. it's all set exactly as it should be, and
> hasn't changed
> from the original install that I can see.
>
> anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Scott, try manually ftp'ing something to your server using the same
credentials. I recall running into that error message when my issue was in
fact my ftp setup (users weren't allowed to upload). I know you said
nothing had changed, but it's worth a shot.

Roger
--
Roger Theriault
mobile: +1 (561) 827-0899