[wp-hackers] plugin installs failing: "Could not create directory. /wp-content"

Scott R. Godin scottg.wp-hackers at mhg2.com
Mon Nov 8 17:44:16 UTC 2010

On 11/08/2010 12:28 PM, William Davis wrote:
> Scott,
> Have you changed any of your WordPress structure (i.e. is everything
> still in wp-admin and wp-content)?

Just to be thorough I also double-checked the .tgz that fantastico uses
to install wordpress with, and the permissions structure it sets up
initially is exactly the same as what I have now. So, it should still be
working just fine.

--
(please respond to the list as opposed to my email box directly,
unless you are supplying private information you don't want public