[wp-hackers] Best SEO plugin?

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 17:07:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

Firstly, please post to the list with a sensible From name.

Using "Adsense Templates" as your From just makes you look like a spammer :-)

On 7 Nov 2010, at 00:41, AdSense Templates wrote:

> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10550
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/287704?replies=1
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Talk:Template_Tags/comment_reply_link
>
> This is a massive SEO issue with WordPress, if you want to understand
> the problem and see some partial solutions see
> http://www.google-adsense-templates.co.uk/wp-content/themes/talian-adsense-clickbank-seo-05/readme/08-nofollow-problems.txt

You haven't provided any evidence for your claims to support your request for changes.

Where can we see documentation which shows that PR is reduced due to the nofollow on these links?

Cheers
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5