[wp-hackers] htaccess necessary?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu May 27 13:27:53 UTC 2010

Set up the permalinks and you'll find that it will create the
.htaccess for you, or, if it can't, give you the set of rules to put
in there yourself. After that, it will handle permalinks
automatically.

Warning: On some hosts, it can take a few hours after creating the
.htaccess file before the results show up.

-Otto