[wp-hackers] Size limit on post.

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Fri May 21 16:49:12 UTC 2010

I've never seen a size limit in WordPress on any post content. However,
your server may limit the size of some data sent to it. For example, the
Suhosin PHP patch (which more and more servers have these days) limits
the size of individual variables (such as the post content) that are
passed back to the server.

source
<http://www.hardened-php.net/suhosin/configuration.html#suhosin.post.max_value_length>

Chris Jean (AKA gaarai&  chrisbliss18)