[wp-hackers] Is today a new day?! - is_new_day()

Mo Braga Mo.Braga at LBi.com
Thu May 20 09:09:26 UTC 2010

How about this: You want something (eg a counter) to be reset at the first time somebody accesses your site, every day.

-----Original Message-----
From: wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com [mailto:wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Baki Goxhaj
Sent: 19 May 2010 15:30
To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
Subject: [wp-hackers] Is today a new day?! - is_new_day()

Hi dear hackers,

Today I came across a wp functions that looks like this *is_new_day()** and
what it does is: "This Conditional Tag checks if today is a new day." The
description is at the limits of lazyness I think :) Can anyone tell me how
does this function help a hacker to make his/her life easier? An example
would be perfect.

Thanks,

*http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_new_day

Baki Goxhaj