[wp-hackers] Search / Filter custom meta values from frontend

Joaquin Rodriguez Montero yojoaquin at gmail.com
Thu May 20 01:39:14 UTC 2010

Thanks for the tip Mike! Unfortunately the page isn't as deep on the subject
as I could have expected. I just posted my challenge on the forum to see if
I can get any other piece of information.. I'm thinking a form tied up to a
query which will be enabled upong hitting "search" but it's quite too
technical for me at this stage..

>Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:33:51 -0400
>From: Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel at newclarity.net>
>Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] Search / Filter custom meta values from frontend
>To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
>
>Hi Joaquin:
>
>I'm building similar search functionality for a client right now. It's not
straightforward but it's doable using hooks.  You'll need to hook the
"posts_" hooks.  This page should give you some help: