[wp-hackers] add_options_page reference method in class?

Edward de Leau e at leau.net
Thu May 6 20:43:43 UTC 2010

I have made an abstract class "EdlWPPluginAdmin" which contains the regular
plugin admin code.

The method "AdminForm" in there is a basic admin form.

I'm trying to get add_options_page to work to call this method with:

"function AddOptionMenu() {
add_options_page($this->mStrPluginAdminPageTitle,
 $this->mStrPluginAdminMenuTitle,
$this->mStrPluginAdminAccessLevel,
 $this->mStrPluginAdminFile,
'$this->AdminForm');
}"

now... $this->AdminForm does not work.

It gives me: *Warning*: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a
valid callback, function '$this->AdminForm' not found or invalid function
name in*C:\temp\xamp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php* on line *339*
*
*
I tried several combinations even self::, &$this->, calling it from the
class the extends the admin class and the php page that instatiantiates the
class but somehow I cant get this reference to this method to work.

I think it should be something like &$this-> but whatever i try it does not
work.

Does anyone have a clue?

--
Edward de Leau