[wp-hackers] On overly-obscure passwords

Baki Goxhaj banago at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:57:07 UTC 2010

The point of the thread was that for some users the reset password (that
would be the case for the first-time password) was something somewhat scary.
I don't really know what the solution of this would be, but I know that
after resets, people do change their passwords, so making it a little less
visually strange might be a good idea.

Baki

00355 67 22 44 213
info at wplancer.com