[wp-hackers] On overly-obscure passwords

Edward Dale scompt at scompt.com
Wed May 5 14:02:05 UTC 2010

Passwords are generated using the wp_generate_password function
defined in pluggable.php. You can override it by defining your own
version somewhere, perhaps in your theme's functions.php. For example:

function wp_generate_password($length = 12, $special_chars = true) {
  return "random_password";
}

Cheers,
Edward