[wp-hackers] GSoC 2010: Visual CSS Editor

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Wed Mar 31 18:35:58 UTC 2010

It seems to me that this should be part of the custom CSS plugin
recently released by automattic (based on the paid feature in
wordpress.com) and that it should be in the realm of canonical
plugins.

In terms of UI I'd vote for something along the lines of CSSEdit for
mac mixed with the visual/html editor in WP. Allow the user to swich
back and forth between raw code view and menu based manipulation, with
a focus on individual selector declarations as a list seperate from
both views.

--
Jeremy Clarke
Code and Design | globalvoicesonline.org